West Coast Commodores Car Club Inc
Saturday 4th June 2022 Commencing at 12pm
ENTRY COST : $80
EVENT REGULATIONS: This event will be conducted under the National Competition Rules (NCR’s) of the Australian Auto Sport Alliance Pty Ltd (AASA), these supplementary regulations, and any further regulations and bulletins which may be issued.
By entering this event, you agree to comply with these regulations.
The Burn Out is a 90 second timed activity which permits vehicles to leave the start line with as much wheel spin as desired for the duration of the course.
1. START: The Event will commence at approximately 12pm on Saturday 4th June 2022.
2. PERSON ELIGIBLE: The event shall be open to persons who hold a current Driver Licence.
3. VEHICLES ELIGIBLE: Entries will be accepted at the discretion of the organisers. Entry numbers limited to 50 Vehicles. To ensure a place in the competition please enter your vehicle as soon as possible.
4. SCRUTINEERING: Scrutineering commences on Saturday 4th June 2022 from 12pm . Scrutineering will be held in the scrutineering building. Scrutineering will close at 6:00pm sharp.
5. DRIVER’S BRIEFING: Drivers briefing will be conducted during the scrutineering process and also prior to entering the pad.
6. AWARDS: Trophies & prizes will be awarded to the winners at the discretion of the organisers.
7. DETERMINATION OF WINNERS: The result will be determined by 3 official judges chosen from different areas to ensure a fair competition.
8. RUNS: Each vehicle will be judged on their first run – additional runs may be available(non judged), depending on time available during and after all competition burnouts are completed, these additional runs will be called expression session burnouts
APPAREL & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Drivers must wear: · A helmet that complies with AS1698. · Fully enclosed footwear. Prohibited are for example – thongs, roman sandals and nylon sneakers · Goggles or visors with lens other than glass (AS1609-1981) in open cars · Long sleeve shirt / long trousers / full shoes (non-flammable) minimum. ·
Methanol fuelled cars, drivers are strongly advised to wear full racing suit for the event but this isn’t mandatory ·
All participants must produce a current driver’s licence, and their AASA Extreme event licence. ·
No consumption of alcohol will be permitted in the 12 hours prior to the event.
Breathalyser testing may be conducted with any participant returning a measurable reading being excluded.
· General safety check will be undertaken before vehicle is allowed to compete.
· A AASA extreme event licence must be current to compete in this event. Available online at www.aasa.com.au
The drivers and any passenger seating positions must have a securely mounted and approved seat belt fitted.
· All doors must have secure locking mechanisms.
· The fuel tank, if not original, is to be of professional construction standard and securely mounted.
· Bonnets must be fitted and secured, also front mudguards should also be fitted.
· No fluid to be placed on drive wheels by either manual or mechanical means.
· All wheels must have all wheel nuts/studs fitted and secured.
· All wheel weights must be removed from drive wheels.
· No dress rims or hubcaps to be fitted.
· Battery must be securely mounted.
· Any supercharged vehicles must be fitted with a belt guard.
· A general safety check will also be performed. Official’s word is final. Non-compliance will result in removal.
To ensure burnout competition starts at 5pm please have all relevant paperwork completed prior to arrival.
Armbands issued as per entry details at scrutineering. 4 additional armbands are available other then drivers armband
You are required to be at scrutineering before 6:00pm. Follow officials instructions as required to expedite check-in.
Pit crew area for tyre changes etc in pit area.
Under 12s not allowed in pit area
Pit crew only allowed at start line on officials’ authority.
PLEASE NOTE: All persons wanting to serve as Pit/Service crew MUST sign the forms provided.
No refunds after <date here>
ENTRIES CLOSE <date here>
Please email the club at email@example.com for details
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW !!!
Please fill in the below form to enter skidfest … this does not guarantee your entry until you pay
– PRINT THIS FORM , SIGN , AND BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE DAY
All pit crew to be entered on the form – even if they haven’t arrived yet to ensure spots are not filled without authority of the driver
A AASA extreme event licence must be current to compete in this event. Available online at www.aasa.com.au , you will need to present this licence at scrutineering
Please send your entry fee to the below account Entry cost : $80
Account name : west coast commodores
BSB : 036072
ACC : 230176
Use your name and rego plate as reference #
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof once payment is completed
Fill in this form to enter skidfest –